Holy cow these are yummy AND non-fat if using fat free ingredients. Super easy for little hands and could be a nice alternative to traditional ice cream sandwiches. You could also use flavored whipped topping or regular graham crackers. Experiment with flavor combinations and see what your family likes best.
- 1 box fat free graham crackers (we used chocolate)
- 2 containers of fat free whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- Sprinkles or nuts (optional)
- Break the graham crackers into squares.
- Using a spoon, place a heaping spoonful of the whipped topping on the cracker, then top with another cracker.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles or nuts (if using) along the edges so it sticks to the whipped topping.
- Place on a freezer safe tray and put in the freezer for 1 hour or until whipped topping is firm.
Best if eaten within 24 hours.
Yield approximately 18 sandwiches