October 19, 2012
- HI From Carissa~
- Why must cognitive skills be trained, not taught?
- 2012-2013 Preschool Guide
- Fun Halloween Treats
- Pumpkin Carving Tips
- Announcing our Teacher Of the Month Feature
- Apple Dumplings
- Quote of the week
- Va Rep
- Active Teens: The Forgotten Population
- Meet Ally- Starring in CYT's The Little Mermaid
- This Weeks Goodies & Winners
- Top Ten Reasons to Camp This Fall
- Special Kids... Special Needs
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Family 4 pack to Richmond Symphony 's performance of Peter & The Wolf
- Saturday, October 27 at 11am. It’s part of the LolliPops series The pre-concert festival starts at 10am and has games from the Children’s Museum of Richmond and also our instrument petting zoo.
Prokofiev's timeless musical tale of boy vs. wolf comes to life in this fully-staged, vaudeville-inspired solo performance hailed by the Philadelphia Inquirer as "immensely like-able" and "using simplicity as a form of genius." Guaranteed to engage and inspire imaginations of all ages.
This winner chosen on Wednesday and notifed , be sure you can attend if you enter!
- Let's do a subscriber giveaway- have some new friends sign up for this newsletter using your name as the referral and the reader who gets 10 or more new friends will get a Starbucks gift card for $10. I will also choose a random reader who comments beneath an article for a treat !
- Watch for a really great parent's night giveaway that we are working on with Virginia Rep along with a discount for another family show!
~~ Last Week Winners~~
2 Movie Tickets-
~ $5 Gift Card to Sweet Spot-
Congrats to all the winners ! Random.org is how we get our winners!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC