February 15, 2013
- HI From Carissa!
- Bombshell Salon Does My Makeover!
- Romp n' Roll
- "I LOVE YOU" SEND US YOUR LOVE MESSAGE OR PIC
- Quote of the week
- Report Card Incentives
- Social Media vs. Marriage (Relationships)
- Summer Camp Guide 2013
- The Educational Benefits of Board Games
- Understanding Why You may Want to List Your Home
- App Of The Week
- Macaroni Kid's Monthly Book Corner
- Mommy Maids Clean Team
- Monster Jam- Thunder Nationals Coming To RVA
- Coffee Can Birdhouse
- Lulu Celebrate Mac Kid's 3 year anniversary
- QUICK LINK TO MACARONI KID FAMILY CALENDAR
- Teacher Of the Month Feature
- Get In Touch With Me!
- This Weeks Goodies & Winners
- Special Kids... Special Needs
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
And , we have giveaways!
ADVANCE AUTO PARTS® THUNDER NATIONALS®COMING TO RICHMOND COLISEUM
To enter to win one of 7 family 4 packs over the next 3 weeks, comment beneath the article and be sure you are a subscriber. For all rules click here.
Advance Auto Parts® Thunder Nationals® is proud to announce a monster truck tour coming to the Richmond Coliseum March 1-2, 2013. Starring the biggest performers on four wheels,Monster Jam monster trucks. The twelve-feet-tall, ten-thousand-pound machines will bring you to your feet as they race and rip through an intimate arena setting!
Staged on purpose-built concrete courses, all the action that these monsters are famous for is fully intact, and even heightened by the smaller size of the tracks. Expect to see outrageous jumps, crushed cars, plenty of concrete-streaking action, and some of the most incredible donuts ever at the Advance Auto Parts® Thunder Nationals®tour. These colorful, larger-than-life beasts are sure to capture the hearts of both young and old creating unmatched excitement and spectacular memories.
Advance Auto Parts® Thunder Nationals® monster truck events will be held at the Richmond Coliseum March 1-2. Tickets can be purchased at www.Ticketmaster.com. Showtimes will be as follows:
· Friday, March 1 – 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, March 2 – 2:00 p.m.
· Saturday, March 2 – 7:30 p.m.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC