February 15, 2013
February 15, 2013
- HI From Carissa!
- Bombshell Salon Does My Makeover!
- Romp n' Roll
- "I LOVE YOU" SEND US YOUR LOVE MESSAGE OR PIC
- Quote of the week
- Report Card Incentives
- Social Media vs. Marriage (Relationships)
- Summer Camp Guide 2013
- The Educational Benefits of Board Games
- Understanding Why You may Want to List Your Home
- App Of The Week
- Macaroni Kid's Monthly Book Corner
- Mommy Maids Clean Team
- Monster Jam- Thunder Nationals Coming To RVA
- Coffee Can Birdhouse
- Lulu Celebrate Mac Kid's 3 year anniversary
- QUICK LINK TO MACARONI KID FAMILY CALENDAR
- Teacher Of the Month Feature
- Get In Touch With Me!
- This Weeks Goodies & Winners
- Special Kids... Special Needs
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
It was sooo fun!
I headed over to Bombshell Salon in West Broad Village to meet with Audrey for hair and Nika for makeup last week. I had a file of pictures and I was ready for a change! I have wanted to cut my hair shorter for a while, I have wanted bangs for about a year and it was my mission at the age of 46 to learn how to apply makeup ! Yes, makeup! I love that I can be low maintenance , but I also would like to be able to "dress up" when the need is there.
Bombshell Salon made it so much fun. The salon and staff are so engaging, so easy to talk to and the customers were the same- flowing conversation, TV's with Elvis movies on and a decor to take you back to a simpler and fun time! Down to the coffee tray brought to me , it was all so thought out and made to make us all feel so great!
Audrey had such confidence, such ease in what she was doing and so easy to talk to . She heard all I said and understood and Listened! I can't say enough. A true way to judge, a week later, I am as happy and CAN " do it myself " too! Nika , my "makeup artist" taught me the basics that I am almost embarrassed to say I never knew! Concealer ( huh) , foundation that doesn't make me look cakey and little tips for nighttime fun. Bombshell also specializes in waxing and they have another location in Carytown. This salon is fun, professional and I am thrilled to have them offering us tips monthly as well! Check out my pics here! Comments welcomed!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC