March 25, 2011
- I am ready for Spring Break
- Notes from our advertisers
- Business Directory
- This Weeks Goodies
- Did You Know?
- Talking to Your Children About Japan
- WELCOME SEEKING SITTERS
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- quote of the week
- Swagbucks: What’s It Really All About?
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Rodrick Rules
- Lion Craft
- Macaroni Saves
- Special Kids... Special Needs
Here's a fun lion craft project.. Hopefully, March will go out like a lamb. But, we had to make a lion craft just for fun.
Paint 2 paper plates yellow
Paint a lion face on the plate, cut some ears using the other plate and glue them to the back of the face plate, and cut some yarn into 2 inch long pieces (we used multi-colored yellow, orange and white yarn).
Find some "buddies" and have them help you glue the yarn to the outside lip of the plateCheck out more great craft ideas at http://adventures-in-mommy-land.blogspot.com/2010/03/roarrrr.html
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC