Virginia Family Dentistry is sharing some patient testimonials on their dental hygienists.
- Amber R. "Upon arrival for my 6-month checkup, I was promptly greeted by staff using protocols to ensure safety & wellness during these challenging times…Amber provided a professional cleaning preceded by X-rays with strict precautions...Great experience with consistently great folks!" – Patient at our Midlothian-288 location https://bit.ly/3sJVB60
- Stefonia B. "My dental assistant [Stefonia] is amazing. She is courteous and quite frankly just a pleasure to be around. My dentist Dr. Appleby is probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. I am glad that I continued from my childhood onto my adulthood with this dentistry." – Patient at our Ironbridge Location https://vadentist.com/office.../ironbridge-courthouse/
- Ben C. "Dental hygienist, Ben really does a thorough job. My teeth feel like new and smooth after cleaning, that I did not want to ever eat food any more…Great place for dental care." - Patient at our Brandermill-Woodlake Location. https://vadentist.com/office-locations/brandermill-woodlake/
- Tasha S. "All appointments are on time, they are a safe environment in this time of covid19. I wouldn't change my dentist at all! Kudos to my dentists...and my hygienist Tasha, she's the best! My whole family goes there..." – Patient at our Huguenot Location https://vadentist.com/office-locations/bon-air-midlothian/
- Emily D. "This was only my first visit, but, it all went very well. Very friendly staff. My R.D.H., Emily, was great. Kept me at ease, and great conversation. And she assured me that she would take care of me teeth. Great Job!!!" – Patient at our Ironbridge Location https://bit.ly/3uSeIgh
Learn more about the practice, locations and making an appt here.