We have so many great things to do in Richmond.
The Virginia Capital Trail is one of them! Here are some fun facts that may lead you there on your next adventure.
1. The Virginia Capital Trail is a 51.7 multi-use, fully-paved trail that runs through 4 jurisdictions (City of Richmond, Henrico County, Charles City County, and James City County) with dozens of attractions along the way.
2. The Trail is for everyone! Bikers, runners, walkers, skateboarders, dog walkers, etc. You can go out by yourself, with friends, or with the whole family!
3. There are restroom locations marked on our trail map as well as porta potties in some locations.
4. They have suggested trips of various lengths for people of all ages, abilities, and interests. You can view these itineraries HERE.
5. There are many places to eat along and near the trail. The trail map features over 50 places to eat from Richmond to Williamsburg, and there are plenty of Picnic areas along the trail too.
The website offers great info and resources, if you go, we'd love to hear about it.