It's That Time of Year Again!
Help Virginia Family Dentistry, FOX Richmond, and The Salvation Army create a brighter holiday season for area families by participating in the FOX Holiday Socks program. We need your help filling over 4,000 stockings this year for children in need.
How to Participate:
The safety of our patients and our staff is our top priority at this time. As such, we have made changes to the traditional FOX Socks program to keep it as contactless as possible. There are two ways to participate in the program this year:
1. Fill a FOX Holiday Sock in person.
Please read the following instructions carefully. We have implemented changes to this program to keep everyone safe during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Empty Stocking Pick-Up
- Stockings will be available outside of all Virginia Family Dentistry locations during normal business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) from November 1 – December 8.
- If you have an appointment with us during that time, stockings will also be available from our front desk. Please ask for one during check-in or check-out!
Filled Stocking Drop-Off
- Stockings can be dropped off outside or in the vestibule of all Virginia Family Dentistry locations during normal business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) from November 1 – December 8. You will see a collection bin before entering the lobby. If you need to come into our office for any reason, please note that masks are required.
2. Make an online donation to the stocking fund.
Just $12 fills a stocking for an area child! Once the goals for the FOX Holiday Socks campaign are met any surplus donations will be used to support other Salvation Army Assistance programs. The process is fast, easy, secure, and contactless… and you can be sure that the money will go directly to the Salvation Army’s Christmas Assistance Program.