Here is a sampling of some of the holiday fun happening around town this season. Our calendar will continue to add and share all we can find, but for those who may not have seen it, we thought we'd highlight some for you!
*. Stony Point Holiday Tree Lighting. Saturday, November 19th 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
* Ashland Holiday Parade. November 20 ,2pm- 4:30 pm
* Richmond Holiday Lights , Starting November 18 through Dec 31.
* Lewis Ginter Festival Of Lights Starting Monday, November 21st, 2022
* Dominion Energy Christmas Parade. December 3 , 10 am - 11 am
* Illuminate Light Show , November 11- Jan1
* Westchester Commons Annual Holiday Tree Lighting, Nov. 18, 2022 7pm
* Stony Point Ice Rink - through January 2nd
* Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen- •Dec. 3, 2022- Annual Tree Lighting and Illumination Event
* Cabela's/ Bass Pro Shops Starting Nov. 5th Experience the magic of Christmas at Santa’s Wonderland
* Hot Cocoa with Santa , Sat 12/ 3 ,Hot cocoa with Santa at Werkit RVA Selfie Museum
* Richmond Ballet’s The Nutcracker - Friday, December 9-Friday, December 23, times vary
* Richmond Boat Parade of Lights , Sat 12/ 10