Help Virginia Family Dentistry, FOX Richmond, and The Salvation Army create a brighter holiday season for area families by participating in the FOX Holiday Socks program. 2020 has been a hard year for many area families and we need your help filling over 4,300 stockings this year.
How to Participate:
The safety of our patients and our staff is our top priority at this time. As such, we have made changes to the traditional FOX Socks program to keep it as contactless as possible. There are two ways to participate in the program this year:
1. NEW! Make an online donation to the stocking fund.
Just $12 fills a stocking for an area child! The process is fast, easy, secure, and contactless… and you can be sure that the money will go directly to the Salvation Army’s Christmas Assistance Program. Help us meet our goal of filling 1,000 stockings via contactless virtual donations.
2. Fill a FOX Holiday Sock in person.
Please read the following instructions carefully. We have implemented changes to this program to keep everyone safe during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- Stockings will be available outside of all Virginia Family Dentistry locations during normal business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) from November 1 – December 4.
- If you have an appointment with us during that time, stockings will also be available from our front desk. Please ask for one during check-in or check-out!
- NOTE: We are not allowing non-patients into our lobbies at this time. If you do not have an appointment, please pick up your stockings outside of the building. If you are planning to pick up a large number of stockings for a community group to fill, please call the office to arrange pick up.
- The Salvation Army’s Christmas Center will be accepting filled stockings to be returned between November 23 – December 4, 9am -4pm. 9204 Stony Point Parkway (former DICK’S Sporting Goods entrance) map *Note: the Christmas Center will be closed on November 26 & 27 for Thanksgiving
- Virginia Family Dentistry will host TWO drive-thru drop off dates at our Short Pump and Huguenot Specialty Center locations:
- Saturday, November 28, 9am – 1pm
- Saturday December 5, 9am – 1pm
- Outside of those two weekend dates, Virginia Family Dentistry offices are unable to accept filled stockings this year. Please plan to either drop off directly with the Salvation Army or attend one of the drive-thru drop offs.
More questions? Email email@example.com.